What is an end-to-end accounts payable workflow?
Comply takes care of your full eInvoicing process.
The end-to-end accounts payable workflow can be summarized in a few steps:
- First you receive the eInvoice via state/public or private platform directly on our multi-channel platform.
- With Comply you can manually or automatically allocate the invoice amounts to your cost centers.
- Easily allocate payments using Comply payment category suggestions to save time and increase efficiency.
You also will also have total control of: Projects and WBS (work breakdown structure), Fixed Asset Capitalization, Internal Orders for Investment, Renovations, R&D, WIP (work in progress).
- Automatically route pre-approved amounts to your payment platform, and route all other invoices to relevant managers for approval.
- Verify the eInvoice against PO (purchase order) or quotation and then automatically record expenses in the company ledger.
- Ensure payments are scheduled for exactly the right time to take maximum advantage of discounts or exchange rates, and to optimize management of cash outflows and working capital.
- Automatically reconcile transactions and travel expense receipts, file all invoices with related documentation (PO, quotations, service contracts), and archive everything in the cloud.
- Generate reports with a few clicks.
OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE