What are the benefits of eInvoicing?
- Using eInvoicing results in savings on paper, printing costs, and mail handling.
- There is a significant saving in postage costs when sending the invoice. These are replaced by electronic transmission costs, which tend to be significantly lower.
- The data structure of an electronic invoice makes it possible to fully automate receipt and avoid manual sorting and data capture.
- During the review process, the invoice is compared with existing information, such as orders or quotations. Automated invoice approval often offers significant benefits to the purchaser by freeing up the time of, typically managerial, employees.
- Automated input of electronic invoice information reduces the risk of manual data capture errors, which often results in significant costs.
- Electronic invoices significantly reduce storage and archival costs related to handling and storage.
OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE