What invoice formats does Comply support?
Thanks to its multi-channel DNA, Comply can handle electronic invoices issued in any digital format.
Receiving documents from any data source takes management efficiency to a higher level.
In addition to receiving invoices from the Italian Sistema di Interscambio dell’Agenzia delle Entrate (SDI), it is possible to channel documents from the PEPPOL network, ZUGfERD, popular EDI networks, countless end-to-end connections, and many other internationally regulated systems, in a fully digital process.
The most widely used standards internationally include:
- UN/EDIFACT: globally accepted standard in many industries
- UN/CEFACT (CII)
- UBL XML
- PEPPOL BIS 3.0: the procurement network of public authorities, incorporated by many national regulations
- FACTUR-X and ZUGFeRD: the hybrid eInvoicing standards used in Germany and France
- ANSI X12 810: the most widely used standard in the North American market.
- VDA 4938
- XMLPA of SdI: Sistema di Interscambio dell’Agenzia delle Entrate (Italian centralised system)
OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE