Node.JS Developer (Padua- Italy)
We are looking for a competent senior figure keen to collaborate on the development of the Comply platform.
We offer the opportunity to augment your skills working on an international project based on the latest technologies and software development methodologies.
We guarantee a stimulating and multicultural workspace, where teamwork is prized, and we nurture individual aspirations.
- Master’s degree in ICT subjects
- Effective communication skills and strong teamwork ability
- Proven knowledge of Node.JS or – alternatively – Java
- Confident working with Mongo, Redis and ElasticSearch
- Ability to work by objectives or with the “Sprint” Scrum technique
- 5+ years of work experience
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
Knowledge in the following technologies: Rest API, GIT, Microservices, Build & Packaging, continuous integration, DevOps, AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Extensive welfare programme
Do you think you could be the person we need?
Upload your CV and tell us a bit about yourself and your work experience.
We will be happy to get in touch and get to know you better!