Dedicated collects the data as detailed below for the purpose of providing services to you, upon your request and after your consent. Your data is not used for any other purposes nor is it shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
What data do we collect?
Dedicated collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, designation, company, email address, phone number, accounting software used.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dedicated with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or request a demonstration of any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer form on the website or provide feedback on our website or via email.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
Dedicated may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Based on our legitimate interests, we collect the following data for the purposes of operating this website and providing you with information and services. Your data is not used for any other purposes nor shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
This website uses a minimal build of Plausible Analytics to provide us with actionable website traffic metrics.
You may opt out of this tracking at any time by choosing the “reject” option, or by setting your cookie preferences in your browser.
We use the LinkedIn Insights Tag to track your activity and interaction with our advertising on LinkedIn, help us to make our advertising more relevant, and/or to limit how many times you see an ad on LinkedIn. That information is only used by us.
What are your data protection rights?
Dedicated would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Dedicated for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dedicated correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dedicated to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dedicated erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dedicated restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dedicated’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dedicated transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our Company Website, we may collect information from you automatically, through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
These trackers are used for activities that are strictly necessary to operate or deliver the service you requested from us and, therefore, do not require you to consent.
These trackers help us to measure traffic and analyse your behavior with the goal of improving our service.
Targeting & Advertising
These trackers help us to deliver personalized marketing content to you based on your behaviour and to operate, serve, and track the performance of our ads.
Linkedin Insights Tag
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website mentioned above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. You are free to decide whether or not to give consent. However, please note that the cookies allow this website to provide our users with a better experience and enhanced functionalities (in line with the purposes explained in this document). Therefore, without the User’s consent, the website and its different features may not work correctly.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dedicated has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
Visit: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/garante-privacy-en for general information.
To report a complaint:
– Phone: +39 06.69677.2917 (Monday to Friday, 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Address: Piazza Venezia 11 – 00187 Roma (Italy)
Dedicated Italia Srl
Via della Provvidenza, 63, 35030,
Sarmeola PD, Italia