Junior Node.JS Developer (Padua – Italy)
Join us as a graduate if you’re passionate and keen to collaborate on the development of our new COMPLY platform. By working on our team you get the chance to develop solid technical skills within an international and complex project. We guarantee a stimulating and multicultural workspace where teamwork and individual aspirations are nurtured.
- Master’s degree in scientific or IT subjects
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work in a team
- Solid knowledge of Java and/or Node.JS
- University experience with Artificial Intelligence
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
Knowledge in the following technologies: Rest API, GIT, Microservices, Build & Packaging, continuous integration, DevOps, AWS infrastructure, and Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Extensive welfare programme
Do you think you could be the person we need?
Upload your CV and tell us a bit about yourself and your work experience.
We will be happy to get in touch and get to know you better!